The event will take place on Saturday, October 22nd, 2022 from 9:00am to 1:00pm at the Miromar Outlets located at 10801 Corkscrew Rd. Estero, FL 33928.
Included with your registration:
Important Details and Deadlines
• Registration will close on October 20th, 2022. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Registrants must be between the ages of 7 – 17 on or before the date of the event. Any student that turns 18 before the event is eligible to compete as long as they are still enrolled in school and have not graduated before October 22nd, 2022.
• Your registration includes one booth rental. Tents are not permitted as the event is indoors. Maximum two (2) participants per registration. You are responsible to bring your own tables and chairs. Booth Space is 8 x 10.
• The vendor entry fee is $35 per business. This investment underwrites the facility cost, tables, chairs, and advertising costs that ensure a great turnout for the event. We apologize, but no refunds will be issued.
• Business entries selling a packaged food or drink item will need to include signage on their booth that includes a complete listing of ingredients. No cooking, baking, or food assembly will be allowed on-premises.
• Electricity is limited. If power is necessary, please request and notate on the application. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
• We welcome the creation of unique items, ideas, and inventions. No reselling of store-bought products or multi-level marketing entries will be accepted.
• For the safety of our entrepreneurs, guests, and volunteers, the following are NOT PERMITTED: open flames, drug or alcohol paraphernalia, generators, or animals of any kind.
• Set up will begin at 7:15 am and must be complete by 8:30 am. Late arriving participants will not be allowed entry after 8:00 am.
• All participants are asked to stay until the end of the event at 1:00 pm. Please, do not begin to tear down your booth until after the awards ceremony at 1:00 pm. The event is open to the public and will run until 1 p.m.
• Please be considerate of our host’s facility and clean up your area, throwing away all trash, and signage. Leaving a great last impression is as important as making a great first one.
To register yourself or your child, please fill out the form below and pay your registration fee. Please note, once registered, there are NO REFUNDS. Scholarships are available for students that cannot afford the registration fee. Please email us and request assistance. Scholarships provided by the Immokalee Chamber of Commerce.